Foreign Service Institute - French I


MASTERING FRENCH is part of a series of language courses being presented by Baren's
This foreign language word power builder takes a thematic approach to words and meanings. Each book presents approximately 5000 words with translations divided by themes that include business terms, medical terms, scientific terms, household terms, and many more. Here's a fine supplementary reference source for language classes, language labs, and readers of specialized foreign language publications.



Foreign Service Institute - French I / Foreign Service Institute - French I  / Foreign Service Institute - French I / Foreign Service Institute - French I  / Foreign Service Institute - French I / Foreign Service Institute - French I  /

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Learning English Free eBooks Side by Side 1 (Student's Book + Workbook + Audio) Download