TeLL me More IS - German



TeLL me More, the world's leading software for language learning, is valued by users and teachers alike for its speech recognition technology and personalized language courses. Tell Me More now counts more than five million satisfied users worldwide. Global leading organizations have placed their trust in Tell Me More, including the U.S. State Department, the U.S. Government, the FBI, the Canadian Federal Government, EDS, BMW, Carnival Cruise Lines, Mercedes, and more.
Used everyday in more than 10,000 academic institutions, this "Intelligent Solution" version evaluates your progress as you learn, and uses your results to suggest the activities and exercises best suited to your needs, just as a teacher would. The package includes levels Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced, and contains 3,600 exercises, organized in 35 different types of activities. All the skills critical to learning German are addressed including reading, writing, listening, speaking, vocabulary, grammar, and culture. With more than 750 hours of learning, this is the most extensive offer on the market to help you learn German.



Installation CD + Key


Part 1:




Part 2:





Level 1 CD: Beginner


Part 1:




Part 2:







Level 2 CD: Intermediate


Part 1:




Part 2:




Part 3:





Level 3 CD: Advanced


Part 1:




Part 2:




Part 3:





Password : uztranslations

TeLL me More IS - German / TeLL me More IS - German / TeLL me More IS - German / TeLL me More IS - German / TeLL me More IS - German / TeLL me More IS - German /
TeLL me More German / TeLL me More German / TeLL me More German / TeLL me More German /
TeLL me More German / TeLL me More German / TeLL me More German / TeLL me More German /

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Learning English Free eBooks Side by Side 1 (Student's Book + Workbook + Audio) Download